The newest release from the FigZero sixth scale articulated Jujutsu Kaisen figure product line based on characters from the popular anime series is Toge Inumaki! FigZero figures capture the memorable appearance of fan-favorite characters as seen in the original anime series with a high range of poseability, detailed sculpts, and tailored fabric outfits.
The Toge Inumaki Sixth Scale Figure is approximately 10.8” (27.5cm) tall, and is a fully-articulated collectible figure made primarily of ABS, PVC, and POM plastics with fabric textiles and over 38 points of articulation.
The Toge Inumaki figure costume includes a Jujutsu High jacket, Jujutsu High slacks and socks, which are all made of fabric. It also comes with two interchangeable fabric collars (an opened collar and a closed collar). The figure comes with two interchangeable faceplates (a neutral face and a Cursed Speech face), and seven sets of interchangeable hands. Other accessories include a medicinal cough syrup, a onigiri, a smartphone, a Yes/No signage and a Cursed Speech effect part.
Add to your anime figure collection today!
The Toge Inumaki Sixth Scale Figure features:
- 1/6th scale, approximately 10.8” (27.5 cm) tall
- Over 38 points of articulation
- Original sculpts by:
- Head sculpt assistance: Yohei (Wonderful Works)
- Other parts sculpted by: threezero
- One (1) fabric Jujutsu High jacket
- One (1) fabric Jujutsu High slacks
- Two (2) interchangeable fabric collars: one (1) closed and one (1) opened
- One (1) pair of fabric socks
- One (1) pair of shoes
- Two (2) interchangeable faceplates: One (1) neutral face and one (1) Cursed Speech face
- One (1) medicinal cough syrup
- One (1) onigiri
- One (1) smartphone
- One (1) Yes/No signage
- One (1) Curse Speech effect piece
- Seven (7) sets of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of denial hands
- One (1) pair of hands for pulling collars (also for holding medicinal cough surup and attaching Curse Speech effect piece)
- One (1) right hand for pinching his collar
- One (1) right hand for holding Yes/No signage
- One (1) right hand for holding smartphone or onigiri
- One (1) right hand throwing a victory-pose