Kirk: I changed the conditions of the test; got a commendation for original thinking. I don't like to lose.
Saavik: Then you never faced that situation... faced death.
The EXO-6 Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan collection of figures pays tribute to one of the most significant and beloved films in the Star Trek franchise. Released in 1982, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan not only renewed the fanbase, but it also laid the foundation for countless future iterations and expanded the universe in remarkable ways. The EXO-6 collectibles collection captures the essence and gravity of this groundbreaking film, allowing fans to relive the thrilling moments and immerse themselves in the rich tapestry of Star Trek lore.
The Star Trek action figures in this collection faithfully replicate the standard duty “Monster Maroon” uniforms used in the film, capturing even the smallest details in one-sixth scale. The “Monster Maroon” uniforms were the popular militaristic style uniform created for this film, but which endured for the next five films.
The first figure in the line is the young Vulcan Saviik introduced in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. Embodied by newcomer Kirstie Alley, the fresh-faced Starfleet cadet brought a new vitality to the franchise and gave younger fans a relatable character. EXO-6 is bringing Saavik out in two different versions.
The Lt. Saviik (Regula One Version) Sixth Scale Figure offers two distinct looks from her appearances in the movie- from her training mission in command of the Enterprise, to the landing party beamed down to Regula One in search of the Genesis device. The “Monster Maroon” tunic can be removed and replaced with the elaborate and detailed away jacket. It’s worth noting that recreating this iconic jacket has proven to be challenging for many, but EXO-6 has managed to replicate it in sixth scale with the utmost precision and detail. The Regula One edition of this Saviik collectible also includes accessories to complete her look while investigating the research station.
This sixth scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite sixth scale detail. Standing approximately 11 inches tall, every element, from her 23rd century tunic to her custom black boots, is authentically reproduced.
The Lt. Saviik (Regula One Version) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Newly developed Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- A Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, the head sculpt is an excellent original portrait of Kirstie Alley as Saavik with an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
- Starfleet “Monster Maroon” Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform with removeable tunic matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Diecast pieces make up various accents on the uniform including the main chest badge.
- Starfleet Field Jacket: The most complex and detailed piece of Star Trek costuming ever created, this field jacket was worn by Saavik and other crew members when they beamed off the Enterprise to investigate the disappearance of the Genesis device. It features opening pockets, diecast parts and a working zipper.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base representing the Enterprise refit transporter was specifically created for The Wrath of Khan characters.
- Heavy Duty Tricorder: Only seen in The Wrath of Khan this version of the tricorder is a large scanner used by Saavik on Regula One. A strap allows her to hang it from her shoulder.
- Phaser: Hand phaser can be carried in the side pocket of the field jacket.
- Communicator: A new style of communicator with flip top antenna grid, only seen in Wrath of Khan.
- Multiple hands: Including the “Live Long and Prosper” gesture, and hands shaped to hold her accessories.
- Display Base: A unique display base sculpted to replicate the lens look of the Refit Enterprise transporter.