With fans expressing excitement after seeing the return of Charlie Cox as the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen in Spider-Man: No Way Home, his appearance in the finale episode of She-Hulk: Attorney At Law has taken over the internet again.
Making his official debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, Daredevil immediately became a highlight of the show wearing the suit which takes its origins from the classic comic and is now being recreated as the highly-anticipated Daredevil Sixth Scale Collectible Figure.
Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Charlie Cox as Daredevil in the action series, the greatly-detailed figure features a newly developed Matt Murdock head sculpt with incredible likeness, a Daredevil cowled head, a meticulously tailored Daredevil suit in dark yellow, burgundy and greyish silver, the Billy Club in extended and nunchaku modes, his signature sunglasses and a figure stand.
Don’t miss out the chance to pre-order the Daredevil figure!
The 1/6th scale Daredevil Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Charlie Cox as Daredevil in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law series
- One (1) newly developed Matt Murdock head sculpt
- One (1) Daredevil cowled head
- Screen-accurate facial expression and skin textures
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Billy Club
- Two (2) pairs of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) newly tailored dark yellow, burgundy, greyish silver Daredevil suit with weathering effects
- One (1) thigh holster for Billy Club
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) pair of Billy Clubs
- One (1) Billy Club in extended mode
- One (1) Billy Club in nunchaku mode
- One (1) pair of sunglasses (detachable)
- Themed figure base with character name