Threezero is proud to announce the release of the MDLX Sideswipe Collectible Figure, a redesigned version of the brash young Autobot warrior!
MDLX is a series of articulated figures capturing the spirit of threezero’s renowned DLX series at a smaller scale with a similar high range of articulation and enhanced durability, all at a groundbreaking affordable price.
The Transformers MDLX line of Transformers collectible figures are based on the original 1980s The Transformers cartoon and toy line, as redesigned by Threezero Art Director Kelvin Sau. The iconic designs have been remixed to incorporate Threezero’s hyper-detailed mechanical aesthetic, offering a familiar and exciting new presentation. Transformers MDLX figures feature Threezero’s unique die-cast zinc alloy and engineer-grade plastic frame system, which enhances the tactile playability and durability of the figure. Each figure is finished off with the detailed craftsmanship and weathered paint application that Threezero is known for, bringing the beloved The Transformers characters to a new format for all to enjoy.
MDLX Sideswipe Collectible Figure is approximately 6” (15 cm) tall, with approximately 40 points of articulation and a die-cast metal frame. Accessories include one Shoulder Cannon, one Laser Blaster, and five sets of interchangeable hands including piston parts.
The Sideswipe MDLX Collectible Figure features:
- Officially Licensed by Hasbro
- Approximately 6 inches (~15 cm) tall
- Fully-articulated collectible figure with approximately 40 points of articulation
- New Design with Engineering plastic, Zinc Die-cast combination frame structure
- Improved articulation with enhanced stiffness for an incredible play experience
- Threezero Art Director Kelvin Sau redesigned version of the classic G1 Transformers
- One (1) pc of Shoulder Cannon
- One (1) pc of Laser Blaster
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of gun-holding hands
- One (1) Piston A
- One (1) Piston B